I am incredibly excited to share that we are giving this Newsletter a fresh new start. 🙌🏽
Apologies that you did not hear from me for long as I mulled on how we can make this newsletter more useful.
We recently started a club with experienced Automation practitioners from the industry. The club has been meeting periodically, and now I have some great topics I look forward to sharing with you.
So, with this new newsletter format, we would be focusing on specific topics that are relevant to Intelligent Automation practitioners and enthusiasts like you. You may have also noted that we are moving to a new branding with Bot Nirvana which is the Club / Community.
Here are some topics I plan to cover over the next few weeks:
- 🔎Process Mining & Task Mining
- 🧠Different forms of AI in Automation
- 📑Intelligent Document Processing
- 🗨️ Virtual Agents
- 💯Center of Excellence (CoE)
- 🛠 Current Technology And Tools
- ⚠️Pitfalls To Avoid And Best Practices
- 💡Emerging trends in Intelligent Automation
- 🌎 Real-World Use cases and Benefits
- 💼 Building a business case for automation
- 📈 Automation maturity models
- ⚙️ Automation Operations
- And more ...
So, hope that's exciting for you. Please hit reply and let me know what else you would like to cover.
Btw, if you are not excited about this, please feel free to unsubscribe. If you are excited 🤩, please forward this to people who could benefit - they can subscribe here.
Before we go, just wanted to share 100 RPA Automation ideas with you. See below👇🏽. This is from a recent post that went viral.