UiPath is an easy to use RPA tool with a comparatively low learning curve. The tool is easily accessible to developers through a community edition. It is quite popular and has a fairly large community.
It is one of the tools that has many certified developers thanks to free certifications through their academy. UiPath is one of the top RPA tool as per multiple analysts.
You can download the tool, learn from their academy and get rolling in no time. There is a decent community to support as well.
Here are the links to get started:
Top 3 advantages of choosing UiPath
- Ease of Use: UiPath has an easy to use interface to configure workflows. There is an inbuilt recorder that generates a part of the configuration for you. Since it is easy to use out of the box, it enables faster deployments as well.
- Quickstart: You can get started quickly by downloading the tool and learning with the help of UiPath Academy. The tool is comparatively easy to learn, there are a lot of learning resources and a community to support as well.
- Poised for growth: UiPath has a strong and growing subscription base that has resulted in valuation hike and a rapid pace of funding. This augurs well for the growth of the tool especially the addition of Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities.
Top 3 challenges with UiPath you need to be aware of
- Bot management: UiPath is behind in terms of adding Security features and overall robustness of the tool. They can do better in terms of enabling the management of reusable automation.
- AI/Cognitive: UiPath has added Cognitive features in partnership with ABBY and Celonis but is comparatively behind tools like Automation Anywhere. These features will hopefully become stronger with strong funding.
- Domain Expertise: UiPath is focussed on generic bots and lack industry-specific automation and offerings.