Automation Anywhere has a good depth of functionality and features while being mostly user-friendly. You can get started fairly quickly and scale with this decently robust tool. Automation Anywhere is perceived to be hard to use and costly.
Automation Anywhere Resources:
Top 3 advantages of choosing Automation Anywhere
- Scalable Solution: Has a strong control tower with good support for Orchestration, Logging, and Upgrades. Has Smart adapters for quick re-use.
- Embedding Intelligence: Has embedded AI, machine learning (ML), natural language processing (NLP) and computer vision (CV)
- Bot Store: First off the blocks with a bot store with ready-made automation for all business functions
Top 3 challenges with Automation anywhere you need to be aware of
- AA is difficult to work quickly and efficiently, especially compared to the other big RPA players
- Understanding licensing costs is a challenge for several clients – many perceive it to be expensive
- Automation workflows are written in code that resembles pseudocode, unlike other top RPA tools that come with visual flow charts