This is one step forward to bring Softmotive’s desktop automation together with the existing Microsoft Power Automate capabilities.
This new connector will allow you to:
- Execute a WinAutomation Process through Power Automate
- Pass in dynamic values from other Power Automation API actions that run in the cloud
- View run results from the cloud portal, etc.
- Leverage existing UI flows Gateway connections
- Leverage the existing experience of running UI flows in both attended and unattended modes.
As next steps, they are working on bringing more improvements and a deeper and more seamlessly integration experience. Those will include, but not limit to, storing WinAutomation Process scripts to the cloud, a better setup experience, accessibility as well as localization supports etc.