Blue Prism (AIM: PRSM) has announced Blue Prism Interact – a human-to-digital worker collaboration capability that lets employees easily team up with digital workers to initiate, instruct, verify, receive, and authorize a variety of business processes through the digital workforce, and create natural real-time workflows across front, middle and back office functions.
Interact adds attended automation with citizen development while still maintaining Blue Prism’s strict governance, security, resilience, connectivity, and re-usability capabilities. Available to all qualifying Blue Prism users, Interact continues the process of extending the intelligence of a digital worker with out-of-the-box features which now include, development studio, orchestration, management information, intelligent OCR, and scheduling — all from a single license price and unlimited usage model.
Key features and benefits of Blue Prism Interact include:
- Complete human oversight and control over all automation processes
- Real-time collaboration support for both external and internal employee interactions
- Design forms easily with a no-code interface that delivers more flexible automations and data inputs
- Easy access for automation specialists, robotic process automation (RPA) teams, and an organization’s Center of Excellence (CoE) to configure and maintain automation processes
- Flexible deployment options that include on-premises or as a SaaS-offering.
Use cases for Interact are equally diverse, as the platform is ideal for addressing more complex processes that require either manual initiation or collaboration between human and digital workers. For example, organizations can use Interact web-forms in customer-facing portals or websites to initiate transactions, collect data, and process requests and inquiries. This can replace other unstructured communication channels like email to create a more efficient, real-time process.